Did you know that React can be used both at the client and server sides? With our React JS tutorial course, you will learn all you wish to know about this technology and much more!
What exactly is React?
With our React JS tutorial course, you will:
- Learn how to build ReactJS applications through a number of hands-on applications.
What will you learn from this course?
- An overview of React JS
- To learn the features of ReactJS
- To understand Components and build them
- To understand JSX
- To handling Events
- To work with Forms in ReactJS
- To understand Flux architecture
Who is this course designed for?
- Web developers and designers working developing front end web applications.
- 3 days(24 hours)
- What is MV* and SPA(Single Page Application) ?
- Issues of not using a client side JS framework
- Difference between MV* frameworks and ReactJS
- ReactJS JS vs. libraries (e.g., jQuery) and other frameworks (e.g., Backbone.js)
- Features overview of ReactJS
Virtual DOM (1)
- Change detection
- Unidirectional data flow
Components in React JS(6 hour)
- Understanding components
- Defining components
- Rendering components
- Composing components
- Default props
- Life cycle of components
- a. componentWillMount
- b. componentDidMount
- d. componentWillUnmount
- What is JSX
- JIT vs Pre-process transformer
- HTML Attributes
- Handling DOM events
- Custom events or component events
Forms (3 hours)
- Controlled components
- Uncontrolled components
- Handling routing in ReactJS
- Getting to know more on third party routing components