At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Write code to build interactive and dynamic websites
- Make the web pages more functional by using client-side scripting.
What you will learn:
- Do Event Handling using DOM.
- Do Client-side validation of forms
- Creating and using objects.
- Knowledge of HTML is needed
Course Designed for:
- Web developers to enhance their skills for creating interactive websites.
- This course together with HTML5 & CSS3 is a good start for getting into a career in front end web development.
- Data types
- TypeOf operator : Number, String or Boolean
- Special Operators
- Control Structures, Block, Loops, for – in
- Identifying different types of dialog box(alert, confirm, prompt)
- Introduction to Event Handlers
- Handling Window, Document, History, Navigator objects
- Using Inner HTML with DOM in div tags for event Handling
- What Are Objects?
- User-Defined Objects
- Manipulating Objects
- Working with String, Number and Boolean
- Validating form using DOM
- What Are Cookies?