Please contact us for schedule and price
AngularJS – An Overview
- Easier options to handle all sorts of dependencies.
- Enables development in parallel and offers better state management as compared to other technologies.
- Enables you to write single page applications.
- Learn to build Angular applications that are production ready ( we offer a lot of hands on training to enable you learn better)
- Unit test Angular applications
- Learn the usage of GRUNT for running the project as well as the test cases
- Confidently create a complete CRUD application using Angular
What you will learn from this course?
You will get to learn and master the following concepts with our AngularJS basics course:
- AngularJS Basics and Advanced Concepts
- How to use Directives, Filters and Controllers
- Learn to create custom Filters and Directives
- How to make calls to servers
- Learn to unit test a AngularJS
- Learn to use GRUNT to run the complete project tasks and test cases
Who is this course designed for?
- Web developers and designers working developing front end web applications.
- 2 days(16 hours)
- What is MV* and SPA(Single Page Application) ?
- Issues of not using a client side JS framework or where AngularJS comes into picture
- AngularJS vs. libraries (e.g., jQuery) and other frameworks (e.g., Backbone.js)
- Components of AngularJS
- Digest Loops and Dirty Checking
- What are Directives?
- Using ng-app, ng-model, ng-init, ng-repeat, ng-bind
- Using different directives in an Angular Application
- Creating Custom Directives
- Understanding directive definition with different options
- Working with expressions
- Understanding Controllers
- Scopes, Watches, Inheritance in Controllers
- Communicating up, down and across scopes
- Using built-in filters
- Creating custom Filters
- Scopes in Angular
Two way binding in AngularJS
- Introduction to Services
- Creating Modules
- Injecting Services into Controllers
Modules in AngularJS
- Communicating over $http
- Configuring requests and sending Http Headers
- Request and Response Transformation
- Understanding Routing
- Using ui-router to implement routing
- Understanding ui-view, states, nested states
Unit Testing in Angular
- Overview on karma, Jasmine
- Setting up karma
- Creating unit test for controller, directive, service
- New features in AngularJS 1.3
- Upcoming features in Angular JS 2.0